BioLogic 8411 Non-Typical Clover Food Plot Seed for Deer, 2-Pound (Plants 1/4 Acre)
- Fast establishing, aggressive large leaf white perennial clover
- Superior cold tolerance & proven palatability
- Extremely durable & browse tolerant with a 3-5 year life span
- Only offered by Mossy Oak BioLogic
Outsidepride Clover King Deer Food Plot Seed - 10 LBS
- Clover King is a perennial clover used for deer food plots.
- This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth.
- Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10.
- Clover King can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
Crooked Bend 9.5lb Perennial Food Plot Seed | Ladino White Red Crimson Clover Mix | for Whitetail Deer and Other Wildlife | Four Clover Combo
- Perennial - Comes back every year!
- Ladino, White, Red and Crimson Clovers (mixed in even parts)
- Supports all wildlife, including turkey and deer (especially does and fawns!)
- Improves soil health due to increasing the nitrogen content!
- Sold in 1.31 gallon bucket (9.5 pounds). One bucket plants over one acre.
25lb Whitetail Deer Food Plot Seed | Turnip Radish Clover Wheat Rye Mix | Branson's Buffalo Blend
- Crooked Bend "Branson's Buffalo Blend" food plot seed mix contains: Purple Top Turnips, Daikon Radish, Winter Wheat, Cereal Rye and Crimson Clover.
- This seed mixture is designed to attract and feed whitetail deer, turkey and other wildlife.
- The mixture of legumes, brassica and grains work together to provide max ground cover, high forage tonnage and improved soil health.
- Food plots are a great way to enjoy nature and to improve your hunting!
- Sold in a 25 pound bag. One bag plants up to 2 acres.
Whitetail Institute Vision Deer Food Plot Seed for Fall Planting, Perennial Blend of Clover, Chicory and Kale to Attract and Hold Deer, Heat, Cold and Drought Tolerant, 4 lbs (.5 Acres)
- Includes annual 210K kale specially selected by extensive preference testing on free-ranging deer across the U.S. and Canada
- Includes Imperial Whitetail Clover for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity and variety
- High tonnage for early and late seasons; Provides up to 36% antler-building protein
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant; Heat, and drought resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability; Perennial clovers last up to 5 years from a single planting
Domain Outdoor Comeback Kid Deer Food Plot Seed, Great to Plant in Spring, 1/2 Acre, High Protein Forage, Year-Round Food and Attraction, Special Varieties of Clover & Alfalfa, Lasts up to 5 Years
- 1 JUG (3.75 LBS.) = 1/2 ACRE - Comes in a handy reuseable container
- PROTEIN-RICH, TONNAGE PRODUCING CLOVER MIX – designed for year-round food production and attraction for deer and turkey
- PERENNIAL MIX THAT WILL ESTABLISH QUICKLY AND LAST UP TO 5 YEARS - By combining special varieties of clover and alfalfa we created an absolute deer magnet providing forages with protein levels above 30%
- PERIODIC MOWING HELPS ELIMINATE UNWANTED WEEDS AND GENERATES RE-GROWTH OF THE CLOVER AND ALFALFA, KEEPING THEM STRONG AND HEALTHY - When your clover plants begin to flower it signals their maturity, making it a great time to mow the plot down to 6-8"
- WILL BE THE FIRST TO GERMINATE IN THE SPRING AND IS EXTREMELY COLD TOLERANT INTO THE DEAD OF A NORTHERN WINTER - Designed to be the foundation of your food plot program
Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 4-Pound (1/2 Acre)
- Packed with Antler building protein
- Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk
- Extremly cold tolerant, Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Whitetail Institute Fusion (Perennial) Clover & Chicory Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 9.25-Pound
- Includes the newest proprietary clovers scientifically designed by the Whitetail Institute specifically for food plots for deer.
- Includes WINA perennial forage chicory for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity, and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant, and resistant to drought, heat and disease
Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated - 5 LBS
- Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States.
- This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots.
- Sow this Trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1,000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
- Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs.
- All of the clover seeds sold by Outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
Outsidepride Crimson Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated - 10 LBS
- Crimson clover is an annual grown for cover crops, soil erosion control, silage, forage, wildlife food plots, and many other uses.
- Our crimson seed is coated and inoculated for optimum germination and growth.
- Crimson clover is grown all across the United States as an annual clover and does not get excessively tall.
- These heirloom seeds are non-gmo and open pollinated. Rest assured these are quality seeds.
- Sow seeds at 1/2 - 3/4 lb per 1,000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.