Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 4-Pound (1/2 Acre)
- Packed with ANTLER-BUILDING protein
- Helps does deliver HEAVIER, HEALTHIER fawns and produce more milk
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant - Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for ENHANCED seedling SURVIVABILITY
- Lasts up to 5 YEARS from a SINGLE planting
Outsidepride Clover King Seed - 5 LBS
- Clover King is a perennial clover used for deer food plots.
- This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth.
- Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10.
- Clover King can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
BioLogic New Zealand Clover Plus Chicory Perrenial Food Plot Seed, 2-Pound
- Extremely Attractive and Nutritious
- Attracts Whitetails & Wild Turkeys
- Excellent regrowth for 3 to 5 years and assists in antler development
Whitetail Institute Fusion (Perennial) Clover & Chicory Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 9.25-Pound
- Includes the newest proprietary clovers scientifically designed by the Whitetail Institute specifically for food plots for deer.
- Includes WINA perennial forage chicory for maximum attraction, high protein levels, longevity, and variety
- Provides up to 44% antler-building protein
- Coated with RainBondTM for enhanced seedling survivability
- EXTREMELY cold tolerant, and resistant to drought, heat and disease
Evolved Habitats 73021 Hunting Game Feeders Accessories, Multi, One Size
- Special mix of perennial clovers
- Adaptable to most regions and climates
- 2 lb. bag
- Country of origin: United States
Antler King Game Changer Clover Mix
- 4 varieties of clover and a variety of brassica
- Great for minimum tilling, no tilling, logging roads and shady areas
- Proven to thrive in both Northern and southern states
- Drought resistant and PH tolerant
- Clover varieties that can grow in PH as low as 4.8. Recommended fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 at 250lbs. Per Acre
White Dutch Clover Seed Flowering Seeds for Wildlife Food Plots & Soil Erosion Control (3 Lbs)
- Blooming clover is often used as an alternative to lawns Annual clover used for cover crops, silage, forage, erosion control
- Helps loosen soil and boost its nitrogen levels
- Hardy perennial once established
- Well suited for almost any soil, early maturing, Desired by most wildlife highly Desired by most wildlife.
- OrOlam Brand packed in LOCK Zip Bag. Made in U.S.A.
Antler King Trophy Clover Mix
- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market. Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Treated with Antler King's Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield.
- Plant Trophy Clover seeds less than 1/4" deep.
- Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established
- pH should be between 6.2-7.0.
Outsidepride White Dutch Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated - 5 LBS
- White dutch clover seed is a perennial used for erosion control, lawn alternative, food plots, green manure crop, pasture mixtures, ground cover, and many other uses.
- This perennial seed can be grown across the country for deer food plots, erosion control, pasture mixtures, and cover crops in USDA Zones 3 - 10
- White clover helps boost soil nitrogen levels, taking nitrogen from the air and fix it in the soil. It can also be used an a lawn alternative.
- White Dutch Clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs which is usually within 14 days with temperatures of 65 - 70F.
- Seeding Rate: sow seed at 1/4 lb - 1/2 lb per 1,000 square feet or 8 to 10 lbs per acre
BioLogic Non-Typical Clover Food Plot Seed for Deer
- Fast establishing, aggressive large leaf white perennial clover
- Superior cold tolerance & proven palatability
- Extremely durable & browse tolerant with a 3-5 year life span
- Only offered by Mossy Oak BioLogic