Whitetail Institute Imperial Clover Food Plot Seed (Spring and Fall Planting), 4-Pound (1/2 Acre)
- Packed with Antler building protein
- Helps does deliver heavier, healthier fawns and produce more milk
- Extremly cold tolerant, Heat, drought and disease resistant
- Coated with RainBond for enhanced seedling survivability
- Lasts up to 5 years from a single planting
Hale Habitat & Seed, Clovers, Alfalfa, and Chicory, Deer Food Plot Seed, 1/2 Acre, Perennial, Year-Round Attractant
- Your Hunt Is In The Bag! Our simple packaging delivers more quality seed for your money
- Certified seed and specially designed mix for maximum growth and attractant
- 1 Bag (3 lbs) plants approximately ½ acre
- 33% Medium Red Clover, 17% Alfalfa, 17% Ladino White Clover, & 17% Chicory
- Long lasting, year-round, perennial deer attractant – up to 5 years
Triple Threat Clover Deer Food Plot Seed, Ladino Clover, Red Clover, Yellow Clover, Food Plot Seeds for White Tail Deer & Turkey (1 Acre (8 lbs))
- Perennial food plot blend that can provide nutrition for 5 years.
- Triple Threat Clover is drought resistant once established.
- 30% Protein Food Plot Seed.
- Blend of Ladino Clover, Red Clover, and Yellow Clover.
- Can be frost seeded or planted in the Spring and Fall
Outsidepride Clover King Deer Food Plot Seed - 10 LBS
- Clover King is a perennial clover used for deer food plots.
- This perennial clover and alfalfa mix provides an excellent source of potein for increased anltler growth.
- Sow this heirloom forage clover at 8 - 10 lbs per acre in USDA Zones: 3-10.
- Clover King can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep this deer food plot seed continually moist until germination occurs.
- Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
BioLogic Non-Typical Clover Food Plot Seed for Deer, 8-Pound (plants 1 acre)
- Fast establishing, aggressive large leaf white perennial clover
- Superior cold tolerance & proven palatability
- Extremely durable & browse tolerant with a 3-5 year life span
- Only offered by Mossy Oak BioLogic
Antler King Trophy Clover Mix
- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market. Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Treated with Antler King's Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield.
- Plant Trophy Clover seeds less than 1/4" deep.
- Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established
- pH should be between 6.2-7.0.
25lb Whitetail Deer Food Plot Seed | Turnip Radish Clover Wheat Rye Mix | Branson's Buffalo Blend
- Crooked Bend "Branson's Buffalo Blend" food plot seed mix contains: Purple Top Turnips, Daikon Radish, Winter Wheat, Cereal Rye and Crimson Clover.
- This seed mixture is designed to attract and feed whitetail deer, turkey and other wildlife.
- The mixture of legumes, brassica and grains work together to provide max ground cover, high forage tonnage and improved soil health.
- Food plots are a great way to enjoy nature and to improve your hunting!
- Sold in a 25 pound bag. One bag plants up to 2 acres.
Ladino Clover Seed: Nitro-Coated, Inoculated - 10 LBS
- Ladino is a giant white clover that grows as a perennial all across the Unites States.
- This large clover is considered to be of high nutritive value and palatability making is great for pasture mixtures and deer food plots.
- Sow this Trifolium repens latum seed at 1/2 lb - 3/4 lb per 1,000 square feet or 20 to 30 lbs per acre.
- Ladino clover can be seeded by broadcasting the seed on the prepared soil and raking it in lightly. Keep the clover seed continually moist until germination occurs.
- All of the clover seeds sold by Outsidepride are inoculated for better water retention and germination. Our seeds are always Non-GMO and packaged for the current year.
Hale Habitat & Seed, Crimson Clover, 5 lbs, Deer and Wildlife Food Plot Seed, Annual
- Your Hunt Is In The Bag! We deliver more quality seed for your money
- Certified seed for maximum growth and attractant
- Crimson Clover is an fast growing annual legume that is good for wildlife and pollinators
- Works well alone or in food plot mixes with other legumes and brassicas
- 1 Bag (5 lbs) will seed approximately 1/2 acre
Crooked Bend 9.5lb Perennial Food Plot Seed | Ladino White Red Crimson Clover Mix | for Whitetail Deer and Other Wildlife | Four Clover Combo
- Perennial - Comes back every year!
- Ladino, White, Red and Crimson Clovers (mixed in even parts)
- Supports all wildlife, including turkey and deer (especially does and fawns!)
- Improves soil health due to increasing the nitrogen content!
- Sold in 1.31 gallon bucket (9.5 pounds). One bucket plants over one acre.