Star Brite 087004 Epoxy Aluminum Putty Stick, 4 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Works underwater! Every boater should have this onboard for emergency and permanant repairs
- Easy to use - hand knead for 1 minute and apply to damaged area
- Bonds in 5-10 minutes - Steel hard in 30 minutes Fully cured in 60 minutes and can then be sanded, drilled and tapped
- Special additives cut through oxidation and anodization to maximize bonding to weathered aluminum
- Withstands high temperatures and pressures making it ideal for manifolds, mufflers, & drive units
Marine-Tex RM330K Gluvit Waterproof Epoxy Sealer - 2 lbs.
- Gluvit barrier coat seals and protects hulls and decks
- Provides superior protection for fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel
- Seals leaky seams and rivets in aluminum hulls, and leaks around fiberglass cabins or decks
- Hard protective coating flexes with hull movements to bridge and seal hairline cracks
- Fills minor cracks and pinholes
Devcon 10610 Aluminum Putty (F), 1 lb. Can
- Size: 1 lb
- Color: Aluminum
- Physical state/appearance: Paste
- Repairs air conditioning system components
- Fills porosity in aluminum castings
Hy-Poxy H-450 Alumbond 6.5 oz Aluminum Putty Repair Kit
- Epoxy metal weld for aluminum
- Repairs HVAC, radiators, engine blocks, boat hulls, equipment, appliances
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded, threaded and painted
- Gives you a non rusting, non magnetic aluminum gray color, stays gray even after sanding/polishing
- Made in the USA
TotalBoat - 511785 Aluminum Boat Paint for Canoes, Bass Boats, Dinghies, Duck Boats, Jon Boats and Pontoons (Earth Brown, Quart)
- TOUGH MARINE PAINT: Durable, one-part polyurethane formula adheres directly to aluminum and galvanized metal. No need to etch or prime first; prevents corrosion and resists UV damage, chemicals and abrasion
- ATTRACTIVE LOW-SHEEN FINISH: Ideal for aluminum canoes, dinghies, pontoon, hunting, and fishing boats, jon boats, duck boats, hunting blinds, tree stands, ladders, boat trailers and more. Easy to create a camouflage finish for hunting
- EASY TO APPLY AND DRIES FAST: Apply 2-3 coats by brushing, rolling or spraying. Overcoat in just 1 hour at 72 F, without sanding between coats. Get superior adhesion to prepared aluminum without priming
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY ALUMINUM PAINT formula is chromate-free, has low VOCs, low odor, and easy soap & water cleanup. Thin up 20% with water. Finish won't peel, chip, or fade
- AVAILABLE IN EARTH BROWN, KHAKI, BLACK, WHITE, LIGHT GRAY AND ARMY GREEN (similar to olive drab green paint); Sizes: Quart and Gallon; Coverage: 80-100 sq ft/qt; 320-400 sq ft/gal; Use above or below the waterline (note: is not an antifouling paint)
Fasco Epoxies 110 Epoxy Glue Pint Kit (wood, aluminum, fiberglass)
- Adhesion - Unusually high adhesion to concrete, stone, wood, metal, glass, ceramic, rubber and a wide variety of plastic materials.
- Cohesion - When the resin is properly cured, the cohesion strength within the bond line is so strong and the adhesion of the epoxy to the materials so great that stress failure will often occur in one of the materials being bonded rather than in the epoxy.
- Shrinkage - Epoxy Glue cures with only a small shrinkage compared to other adhesives. As a consequence, less strain occurs at the bond line and it is stronger. Shrinkage is held to a fraction of 1%. . Stability - Epoxy glue maintains its dimensions and shape under prolonged stress. The stability combined with outstanding tensile, shear and impact strength makes epoxy glue unique among adhesives.
- Resistance - Unlike most adhesive materials, epoxy glue is highly resistant to moisture. Its resistance to solvents is outstanding.
- Insulation - Epoxy glue is an excellent insulator to both heat and electric current.
Star Brite Epoxy Aluminum Putty Stick Permanent Emergency Repairs 087004
- Makes permanent and emergency repairs on aluminum boats, outdrives, fuel and water tanks and other aluminum parts.
- Easy to use; just hand knead for 1 minute and apply to damaged area.
- Can be sanded, drilled and tapped
- SHIPS FROM FLORIDA***
MASTERCOOL 90934 Alum Bond A/C Repair Epoxy - 2 oz.
- Hardness (Shore, ASTM D 1706): 83D
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 40 x 10-6 cm/cm/ DegreeC
- Compression Strength (ASTM D 695): 8600 PSI (59 M Pa)
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D 638): 3500 PSI (24 M Pa)
- Maximum Line Pressure (after 5 hours application time): 650 PSI
Amazing GOOP 5400040 Coat-It Waterproof Epoxy Sealer & Protector - 2 lb Kit
- Easy to use – just pour, stir and apply
- Tough – reinforced with Kevlar fibers for superior strength
- Practical – enables boats to glide smoothly over debris and rocks
- Fast drying – sets and dries completely in 10-12 hours , waterproof
- Seals small leaks and splits in a single coat
TotalBoat Aluminum Boat Barrier Coat (Quart, Gray)
- High-build, two-component epoxy primer and barrier coat for excellent corrosion prevention on aluminum hulls and pontoon boats. Can be overcoated with antifouling bottom paints or other 1- and 2-part paints
- Provides superior corrosion protection on all underwater metals
- Fast drying, with no sanding needed between coats
- For use above and below the waterline
- Available in Gray in Quart or Gallon size kits. Coverage: Approximately 225 sq. ft./gallon @ 7 mils wet. Thinner: TotalBoat Epoxy Primer Thinner 200