Star Brite 087004 Epoxy Aluminum Putty Stick, 4 Ounce (Pack of 1)
- Works underwater! Every boater should have this onboard for emergency and permanant repairs
- Easy to use - hand knead for 1 minute and apply to damaged area
- Bonds in 5-10 minutes - Steel hard in 30 minutes Fully cured in 60 minutes and can then be sanded, drilled and tapped
- Special additives cut through oxidation and anodization to maximize bonding to weathered aluminum
- Withstands high temperatures and pressures making it ideal for manifolds, mufflers, & drive units
J-B Weld 8272 MarineWeld Marine Epoxy - 2 oz.
- J-B WELD MARINEWELD: A two-part epoxy cold weld system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces. Perfect for all DIY marine and watercraft repairs.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 16-24 hours to cure. Once cured J-B Weld MarineWeld can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld MarineWeld’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE AND DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld MarineWeld is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, MarineWeld is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid. It retains strength above & below water.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Aluminum, Fiberglass, Metal, Plastic/Composite, Wood.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Hy-Poxy H-450 Alumbond 6.5 oz Aluminum Putty Repair Kit
- Epoxy metal weld for aluminum
- Repairs HVAC, radiators, engine blocks, boat hulls, equipment, appliances
- Can be drilled, tapped, sanded, threaded and painted
- Gives you a non rusting, non magnetic aluminum gray color, stays gray even after sanding/polishing
- Made in the USA
Hy-Poxy H-259 Alumfast Rapid Cure Aluminum Filled Epoxy Putty, 2 oz Stick
- Aluminum reinforced epoxy putty repair stick
- Rapid 1 minute bonding
- Non rusting
- It adheres to most surfaces and can be machined and used under water as well
- Made in the USA
Marine-Tex RM330K Gluvit Waterproof Epoxy Sealer - 2 lbs.
- Gluvit barrier coat seals and protects hulls and decks
- Provides superior protection for fiberglass, wood, aluminum, and steel
- Seals leaky seams and rivets in aluminum hulls, and leaks around fiberglass cabins or decks
- Hard protective coating flexes with hull movements to bridge and seal hairline cracks
- Fills minor cracks and pinholes
MASTERCOOL 90934 Alum Bond A/C Repair Epoxy - 2 oz.
- Hardness (Shore, ASTM D 1706): 83D
- Coefficient of Thermal Expansion: 40 x 10-6 cm/cm/ DegreeC
- Compression Strength (ASTM D 695): 8600 PSI (59 M Pa)
- Tensile Strength (ASTM D 638): 3500 PSI (24 M Pa)
- Maximum Line Pressure (after 5 hours application time): 650 PSI
Star Brite Epoxy Aluminum Putty Stick Permanent Emergency Repairs 087004
- Makes permanent and emergency repairs on aluminum boats, outdrives, fuel and water tanks and other aluminum parts.
- Easy to use; just hand knead for 1 minute and apply to damaged area.
- Can be sanded, drilled and tapped
- SHIPS FROM FLORIDA***
Hy-Poxy H-455 Alumfast 6.5 oz Rapid Cure Aluminum Putty Repair Kit
- 5 minute Aluminum repair kit
- Repairs HVAC, radiators, engine blocks, boat hulls, equipment
- High stength industrial and automotive repair
- Aluminum filled epoxy putty for quick and strong non rusting repairs
- Made in the USA
Polymeric Systems 457050 QuikAluminum 7" Epoxy Stick
- QuikAluminum Epoxy Putty Stick is a hand-kneadable, fast-setting, aluminum-reinforced polymer compound for permanent repairs to anything made of aluminum
- It also bonds to other metals, wood, glass, masonry and many plastics
- It comes in a handy "Tootsie-roll" form with the curing agent encapsulated in the contrasting color base material
West System 650-K Aluminum Boat Repair Kit
- Each kit contains 8 ounces of G/flex 650 Toughened Epoxy, adhesive filler, application syringes, mixing pots and reusable mixing sticks and protective gloves.
- Used to repair leaking seams and rivets in aluminum boats and canoes.
- Working time: 75 minutes @ 72F
- All components are contained in a sturdy, resealable package.