J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
- J-B WELD ORIGINAL: The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-B Weld Original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured, J-B Weld Original can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld Original’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld Original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, J-B Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Loctite 1919325 ADHESIVES_AND_SEALANTS, Single
- The product is 85oz metal/concert epoxy
- Easy and simple use kit
- The product is manufactured in china
Gorilla Heavy Duty GorillaWeld Steel Bond 2-Part Epoxy, (Pack of 1)
- Incredibly strong: 4250 psi
- Sets in 10 minutes
- Waterproof (bonded wood materials should not be submerged or soaked in water)
- Dries Dark gray
- Forms permanent bond
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 Ounce Syringe, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance
- Dries clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5 minute set; Plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Easy-to-Use Syringe; Separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
Loctite 1919325-8 Metal and Concrete Epoxy Syringe, 25-Millileter Syringes, Case of 8, Medium Grey
- FOR CONCRETE AND METAL PROJECTS: Permanent, high-strength bond works great on railings, awnings, posts, brick, concrete and cinderblock without conducting electricity
- FAST AND PROFESSIONAL: High-strength epoxy sets in just 5 to 12 minutes to a metallic grey finish to blend with metal and concrete
- TWO-PART ADHESIVE: Convenient double syringe applicator dispenses equal parts epoxy resin and hardener for a tough, rigid, high-strength bond
- RESILIENT: Does not shrink and is resistant to water and most common solvents; has high impact resistance and can be sanded and drilled
- MULTI-PURPOSE: Versatile epoxy can be used as an adhesive for a wide range of materials like tile, wood, metal, ceramic, and glass to repair machinery, tools, pipes, and more
Bob Smith Industries BSI-201 Quik-Cure Epoxy (4.5 oz. Combined),Clear
- Made in the USA
- Five minute working time
- Handle parts in ten minutes
- Proud Sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project
Cup Turner Spinner,Black Metal Cup Tumbler Turner Machine for DIY Epoxy Cup Turner Supplies Crafts Tumbler, with Certified Power Supply and Extra Silicone Epoxy Brush
- Bonus: Extra 1 High Quality Bigger Silicone Epoxy Brushes for Making Epoxy Glitter Tumblers
- Super Silent Motor with certified UL power supply make the DIY work more safety and Enjoyable!
- Assembly parts come together with installing paper. Make your installing process more simply.
- Longer Power cable--3.6ft . Enjoy the free of using this smart machine.
- 7*24 Hours Customer service. Any issues just contact us for new replacement or refund. No worries to buy. Enjoy the fun of your project.
Loctite Heavy Duty Epoxy Quick Set 8-Fluid Ounce Bottle (1365736)
- Includes resin and hardener
- Ideal for multi step projects such as chair assembly, Stair spindles, decks, trellises, arbors, fencing, lattice, mounting studs, stonework and laminating
- Project size bottles for use on large or multi piece jobs requiring super high bond strength
- Sets in 5 minutes
Custom Shop - Black Epoxy Primer/Sealer 2.1 VOC (1/2 Gallon Kit) Anti-Corrosive DTM High-Performance Primer for Automotive and Industrial use Kit = 1 Qt. Epoxy Primer +1 Qt. Epoxy HDR.(1-1 Mix)
- CUSTOM SHOP – KEP Series Anti-Corrosive Epoxy Primer / Sealer is a 1 to 1 Mix Ratio high performance primer specifically designed to be used DTM (Direct to Metal). KEP Series Primer contains an advanced resin technology system that offers superior adhesion to Bare Metal, Steel, Bare Aluminum, Fiberglass, Gelcoat. Body Fillers and most properly prepared Rigid Plastics and sanded OEM Finishes.
- KEP Epoxy Primer is Lead and Chromate Free and its formulation contains a rich blend of Anti-Corrosive additives to achieve maximum defense against rust and corrosion. It also offers excellent salt spray resistance and is a fast dry product.
- CUSTOM SHOP – KEP Series Epoxy Primer is great as a DTM primer but also can be used as an excellent sealer for all single stage Urethane and Basecoat Clearcoat. If used as a sealer add 1/2 part of XR70 or UR70 reducer , topcoat or basecoat can be applied in 30 minutes. Using KEP allows for excellent topcoat gloss holdout.
- Available in Gray, Black and White in 1 quart kits, 2 quart kits, gallon kits and 2 gallon kits. Great for Automotive and Industrial applications. KEP is compatible with and can be top coated with most Automotive Paint brands like Custom Shop, Restoration Shop, PPG, House of Kolor, Valspar, etc.
- Lays down super smooth with an Easy ( 1 part to 1 part ) MIXING RATIO allows for more precise mixing, no induction time needed before application. Pot life is 4 hours once mixed. CUSTOM SHOP – KEP Series Anti-Corrosive Epoxy Primer is a 2.1 VOC lbs/gallon product that can be used coast to coast.
Permatex 84109 PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy, 0.84 oz.
- Versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal dark grey epoxy adhesive that eliminates the need for welding or brazing
- Water and solvent resistant epoxy sets in 4 minutes with no clamping needed; permanent strength up to 4500 PSI
- Fills gaps and will not shrink; when cured can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 300°F (-51°C to 149°C)
- Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies; bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, and steel; use to seal welded seams, fill metal cracks, and mount metal components