J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
- J-B WELD ORIGINAL: The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-B Weld Original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured, J-B Weld Original can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld Original’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld Original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, J-B Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 Ounce Syringe, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance
- Dries clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5 minute set; Plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Easy-to-Use Syringe; Separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
Epoxy Adhesive C-Tough by CECCORP is a 8.5 oz Two Part high Performance Extremely Tough/Flexible epoxy Glue Provides Superb Adhesion to substrates Such as Metals,Glass,Fiberglass,Masonry,Wood,Stones
- knife making and repair
- Boat and canoe building
- Assembling metal, plastic and wood parts
- Golf club repair
- Flexible and tough structural bonding
3M Scotch-Weld 08966 Epoxy Adhesive DP420 50mL, DP420, Black
- High peel and shear strength maintains lasting bond at high and low temperatures
- Toughened for impact and fatigue resistance
- 20 minute work life provides time for positioning and adjustment
- Adhesive cures at room temperature, making it a convenient and easy to use solution for challenging applications
- Reaches high strength quickly with heat cure
Hy-Poxy H-159 Steelfast Rapid Cure Steel Filled Epoxy Putty, 4 oz Stick
- Rapid cure steel filled epoxy putty
- Can be drilled, sanded, tapped and used underwater
- Malleable, easy to use with multiple uses
- A permanent, non-shrinking metallic filler for blow holes in castings
- Made in the USA
PC Products PC-Metal Epoxy Putty, 2oz Stick, Dark Gray (25550)
- Fast curing metal filled epoxy putty stick for appliance, machine, automotive and plumbing repair
- Return to service in less than 60 minutes; cures to dark gray color; machine, sand, prime and paint
- Fill holes in sheet metal, rebuild metal castings and insulate exposed electrical connections
- Epoxy putty for rapid repair to automotive and metal objects such as gas tanks, drums, radiators, doors, tools, and pipes
- Hand moldable without need for mixing or application tools; provides work time of 3 minutes and cure for service time of 60 minutes
Epoxy Putty Stick, Yanyi Repair Epoxy Glue Metal, Plastic, Glass, Ceramic Multi-Purpose Cracks, Repair Fills for Quick Fixes
- ✔Used to repair pipes, water tanks, fuel tank leaks, industrial maintenance, tool crack repair, flooring, door seams, auto parts, swimming pool ceramic decoration, etc.
- ✔Suitable for a variety of materials, including metal, wood, glass, ceramic, fiberglass, stone, marble and many hard plastics, temperature: -50 degrees to 120 degrees.
- ✔Easy to use: 6 * 5g individually packaged, no need to cut, evenly according to the amount, fill the repair area, can be polished, painted, colored after curing.
- ✔0-10 minutes: Mixing time, finish kneading and use. 10minutes-24 hours: curing time, the hardness increases rapidly. After 24 hours: completely hardened and permanently fixed.
- ✔High-quality materials: Good insulation after curing, do not soften when exposed to water, no food contact.
Devcon Epoxy, 2 Ton Epoxy, 4.25 Ounce each, 2 Bottles
- Ideal for joining wood, metal, concrete, glass, ceramics, china and more
- Sets in 30 minutes with strength up to 2,500 pounds per square inch
- Includes 2 bottles; 4-1/2 ounce bottles
- Dries clear
- water resistant
Permatex 84109 PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy, 0.84 oz.
- Versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal dark grey epoxy adhesive that eliminates the need for welding or brazing
- Water and solvent resistant epoxy sets in 4 minutes with no clamping needed; permanent strength up to 4500 PSI
- Fills gaps and will not shrink; when cured can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 300°F (-51°C to 149°C)
- Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies; bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, and steel; use to seal welded seams, fill metal cracks, and mount metal components