J-B Weld 8265S Original Cold-Weld Steel Reinforced Epoxy - 2 oz.
- J-B WELD ORIGINAL: The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that was designed as an alternative to torch welding. J-B Weld Original provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces and creates a bond stronger than steel. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more.
- CURE AND SET TIME: After mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 4-6 hours to set and 15-24 hours to cure. Once cured, J-B Weld Original can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. J-B Weld Original’s set and cure color is dark grey.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: J-B Weld Original is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 5020 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (287 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, J-B Weld Original is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid.
- SURFACE APPLICATIONS: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass.
- DO IT YOURSELF: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond.
Permatex 84109 PermaPoxy 4 Minute Multi-Metal Epoxy, 0.84 oz.
- Versatile, easy-to-use, multi-metal dark grey epoxy adhesive that eliminates the need for welding or brazing
- Water and solvent resistant epoxy sets in 4 minutes with no clamping needed; permanent strength up to 4500 PSI
- Fills gaps and will not shrink; when cured can be drilled, sanded, threaded or filed
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 300°F (-51°C to 149°C)
- Suggested Applications: Ideal for complex, multi-piece assemblies; bonds rigid materials including aluminum, brass, chrome, copper, iron, stainless steel, and steel; use to seal welded seams, fill metal cracks, and mount metal components
Bob Smith Industries BSI-201 Quik-Cure Epoxy (4.5 oz. Combined),Clear
- Made in the USA
- Five minute working time
- Handle parts in ten minutes
- Proud Sponsors of Wounded Warrior Project
J-B Weld 8276 KwikWeld Quick Setting Steel Reinforced Epoxy - Dark Grey
- J-B Weld KwikWeld: A fast setting version of The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to multiple surfaces. Perfect for DIY household, automotive, marine, craft repair and much more
- Cure and Set Time: After mixing the tubes at a 1: 1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 4-6 hours to cure. Once cured, KwikWeld can be tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. KwikWeld’s set and cure color is dark grey
- Versatile and Dependable: J-B Weld KwikWeld is steel reinforced, has a tensile strength of 3127 PSI and can withstand temperatures up to 230 degrees Fahrenheit (110 degrees Celsius). When fully cured, KwikWeld is waterproof and resistant to petroleum, chemical and acid
- Surface Applications: Metal, Plastic & PVC, Wood, Concrete, Ceramic & Tile and Fiberglass
- Do it Yourself: Big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond
Gorilla All Purpose Epoxy Putty Stick, 2 ounce, Grey, (Pack of 1)
- Gorilla All purpose epoxy stick is an incredibly strong and versatile epoxy putty.
- Incredibly strong - 1550 PSI
- Sets in 10 minutes
- Dries grey
BCBG Max Azria - Epoxy Accented Metal Cateye - BA4004
- This Frame Offers Style & Premium Eyewear Quality - You'll Love Your Look In These Frames!
- Premium Metal Frame - Acetate Plastics / Optical Quality Frame / Rim-Lock
- Case & Cloth Included
- 100% UV Protection
- Lens Width: 56mm / Bridge: 17mm / Temple Length: 140mm
Epoxy Adhesive C-Tough by CECCORP is a 8.5 oz Two Part high Performance Extremely Tough/Flexible epoxy Glue Provides Superb Adhesion to substrates Such as Metals,Glass,Fiberglass,Masonry,Wood,Stones
- knife making and repair
- Boat and canoe building
- Assembling metal, plastic and wood parts
- Golf club repair
- Flexible and tough structural bonding
C-POXY 30 by CECCORP is a fast/mid setting 30 minutes epoxy adhesive/glue. Recommended for bonding metal, ceramics, stone, glass, concrete, wood, fiberglass and many plastics. Product Name
- Direction of use: Part A and B need to be mixed thoroughly in the correct volume ratio for minimum 1 minute before use. Gel time of the mixed product is 20-40 minutes at room temperature. Parts requiring bonding should be assembled and kept close without any stress. Assembling is continued until full curing takes place. Excess of the product can be cleaned with Acetone or any solvent-based cleaner compatible with the substrates to bond.
- Works better than other epoxies for bonding brass, bronze, and glass.
- Perfect for countertop repairs and musical instrument manufacturing and repairs.
- Open the seal of each bottle (linear under cap) and cut the tip of the bottle to allow each part to flow freely. Do not mix a large batch. Mixing a large batch can create heat (exothermic reaction) and reduce cure time.Shelf life: Minimum two (2) years in unopened packaging at +5°C / +27°C.
- Common Applications: Crystal/Glass Repairs Antique Repairs Furniture Repair/Manufacturing Stone Repair/Manufacturing Jewelry Repair/Manufacturing Wood Working-Arrow Tips Bonding Musical Instrument Repairs Bronze Statue Repairs Brass Object Repairs Pen Manufacturing Countertop Repairs
Gorilla 2 Part Epoxy, 5 Minute Set, .85 Ounce Syringe, Clear, (Pack of 1)
- Strong, permanent, fast and gap-filling; Great for multiple surface applications
- Best for tough repairs requiring a durable bond, gap-filling and solvent resistance
- Dries clear; Ideal for clean, easy finishing
- 5 minute set; Plenty of repositioning time for the perfect fit
- Easy-to-Use Syringe; Separate barrels of resin and hardener keep epoxy from hardening, plus syringe dispenses evenly and includes a cap for multiple uses
PC Products PC-Metal Epoxy Putty, 2oz Stick, Dark Gray (25550)
- Fast curing metal filled epoxy putty stick for appliance, machine, automotive and plumbing repair
- Return to service in less than 60 minutes; cures to dark gray color; machine, sand, prime and paint
- Fill holes in sheet metal, rebuild metal castings and insulate exposed electrical connections
- Epoxy putty for rapid repair to automotive and metal objects such as gas tanks, drums, radiators, doors, tools, and pipes
- Hand moldable without need for mixing or application tools; provides work time of 3 minutes and cure for service time of 60 minutes