Crystal Clear Bar Table Top Epoxy Resin Coating for Wood Tabletop - 1 Gallon Kit
- Designed for Table Tops, Bars, Wood finishes, See-Through Encapsulations, Art work, and other applications
- Self Leveling and High Gloss U.V. Resistant Formula
- Produces a Tough, High Gloss, Water Resistant Coating
- Eliminates Craters, Crawling and Fish Eyes
- Blush Resistant. A total of 1 gallon combined
PC Products PC-Rot Terminator Epoxy Wood Hardener, Two-Part 1.5 gal in Two Bottles, Amber 192610
- Two-part epoxy wood consolidant hardens rotted wood and protects against future water and wear damage
- Can be used in indoor and outdoor applications, with an application temperature range of 35 to 115 degrees F and a service temperature range of -20 to +200 degrees F
- Low viscosity liquid for filling and sealing gaps deep in the wood grain
- Provides work time of 60 minutes to fully saturate wood
- Can be primed, painted, or stained after it has been cured
J-B Weld 8251 WoodWeld Quick Setting Wood Epoxy Adhesive - 1.52 oz.
- J-B Weld Woodweld: a fast setting two-part epoxy system formulated for wood bonding and repairs. WoodWeld provides permanent and lasting bonds that are stronger than wood! Perfect for all indoor/outdoor wood DIY repair projects
- Cure and set time: after mixing the tubes at a 1:1 ratio, it takes 6 minutes to set and 1-3 hours to cure. Once cured, WoodWeld can be painted, tapped, filled, sanded, molded and drilled. WoodWeld’s set and cure color is light tan
- Versatile and depedable: J-B Weld WoodWeld has a tensile strength of 1800 PSI. The product will not shrink or foam allowing it to be used as a structural adhesive or filler. No clamping necessary due to the short set time
- Applications: indoor or outdoor projects, furniture, doors, windows, trim, molding, decks, wood restoration projects, rotting wood repair, and more
- Do it yourself: big or small, you can DIY it with J-B Weld. Our heavy duty epoxy and adhesives repair & restore it right the first time. J-B Weld delivers superior performance, quality, and results for the World’s Strongest Bond
Abatron WoodEpox Epoxy Wood Replacement Compound, 2 Quart Kit, Part A & B
- Rotted Wood Restoration
- Fills and Rebuilds Missing Sections of Wood
- 100% Solids and Shrink-Free
- Easy to Sand and Paint
J-B Weld 40007 Wood Restore Premium Epoxy Putty Kit - 64 oz.
- WOODRESTORE: Is a hand mixable epoxy putty specially formulated to repair and rebuild wood quickly and easily. When applied it adds structural strength to areas of damaged or rotted wood.
- WHAT THE PROFESSIONALS USE: Builders, mechanics & repair pros know our products bond strong to a variety of surfaces in even the toughest environments. Choose the product pros trust for your project.
- EASY TO USE: It can be used to fill, build, reinforce or bond wood surfaces. It contains no solvents, will not rot, shrink, crack or pull away. It can be sanded, machined, filed and painted.
- VERSATILE & DEPENDABLE: Great for rotted or damaged wood, repairs to doors, windows and furniture, exterior posts, window frames and sills, large cracks and major repairs.
- NO PROJECT TOO BIG OR TOO SMALL: We have all the products you need to get the job done right. JB Weld always delivers the legendary performance of the World's Strongest Bond.
EcoPoxy FlowCast 6L Kit Clear Casting Epoxy Resin for Wood Working, Tables, Counters
- Color, Metallic, and Glitter Pigment Compatible for Custom Tinting
- Self-Leveling 2 Part Epoxy Ideal for Casting, Encapsulation, Molding, & More
- Crystal Clear - Cures with Water-like Transparency that looks like Liquid Glass or Plastic
- Eco-Friendly - High BioContent and Low Odor
- Extended Work Time and Can be Machined Using the Same Tools you Already Have for Woodworking
TotalBoat Clear Penetrating Epoxy Wood Sealer Stabilizer for Rot Repair and Restoration (Quart, Traditional)
- WOOD HARDENER FOR ROTTED WOOD: two-part epoxy system seals, hardens, preserves, and protects all types of wood by stopping rot. Makes finishes like paint and varnish stick better and last longer. Easy to use treatment has no VOCs or harsh fumes
- PENETRATING WOOD SEALER: An ideal dry rot treatment; this marine-grade epoxy resin is perfect for wooden boat restoration, wood repairs, and woodworking projects. Seal bare or new wood to protect against mold, mildew, moisture, and fungus
- CLEAR LOW VISCOSITY RESIN WITH MANY USES: Use on all softwoods, including cedar, cypress, fir, pine and redwood. Use on all hardwoods, including ipe, mahogany, maple, oak, and teak. Use on butcher block, live edge slabs, particle board, plywood, and OSB
- WOOD ROT REPAIR EPOXY AVAILABLE IN TWO FORMULAS: Choose regular formula Penetrating Epoxy for 65-90 degrees F temps; Choose Cold Weather Penetrating Epoxy for 40-65 degrees F temps (Do not use Cold Weather formula above 65 F)
- CHOOSE THE RIGHT EPOXY KIT SIZE FOR YOUR PROJECT: Both formulas are available in Pint, Quart, Half-Gallon, and Gallon sizes. Simple 2 parts resin to 1 part hardener mix ratio for reliable results every time. Easy cleanup with soap and water
Abatron WoodEpox 2 Gallon Kit– 2-Part Structural Epoxy Wood Replacement Compound. Shrink-Free Wood Filler That Repairs and Rebuilds Missing Wood
- Repair Rotted Wood: Fills and rebuilds missing sections of wood to help restore wood windows, doors, trim, columns, posts and other wood elements. Permanently restores weather, moisture, mold, and insect damage. Repairs damage caused by termites, ants, beetles, bees, and more.
- No Shrinkage: Easily to apply high-performance compound. Bonds permanently to the existing wood. Will not shrink, delaminate, crack, or crumble. Light weight and sag-resistant epoxy wood filler.
- 20 Minute Work Time: WoodEpox has a working time (pot life) of 20-30 minutes and can be mixed and molded by hand. The product is easy to sculpt, form, mold, and color. It can be applied in any thickness to rebuild missing wood. Disposable gloves are recommended.
- Mimics Wood: Once WoodEpox hardens it is easy to sand, saw, route, drill, nail, stain, and paint.
RTG Wood Rot Repair Epoxy (Quart)
- Clear, two-part, liquid epoxy treatment penetrates deeply to stabilize, harden, & seal rotted wood.
- 100% waterproof epoxy restores the structural integrity and original strength of the wood.
- Once cured, may be sanded lightly then primed & painted, or varnished.
- No VOCs, no odor, and suitable for interior and exterior use.
- Available in Pint, Quart, and Half-Gallon Kits. Each kit contains Part A (resin), and Part B (hardener).