FULI Japanese Traditional Shiki Futon (shikibuton) High Grade Floor Mattress, Twin. Made in Japan
- Product Size: 39" x 75" x 2-1/2" Packing Size: 25" x 39-1/2" x 2-1/2" Shipping Weight: 10 lbs. Fabric: 100% Cotton. Stuffing: 100% Polyester and Polyurethane. Sweat fast drying young use of a three-layer volume mattress High-quality Japanese-made bedding was in a compact compression packing Made by Japanese Craftsmen
- The futon, Japanese traditional style bedding, is a type of Japanese mattress used on the floor at night for sleeping. This Japanese bed is traditionally rolled up during the day when not needed to free up some space in the room.
- When it comes to futon, Japanese style futon are the most popular Japanese bed. Originating in Japan, this soft, rollable Japanese mattress can easily set up on the tatami mats on the floor to provide an airy yet firm support.
- This twin size Japanese mattress is stylish, comfortable and rollable. This is a great Japanese bed and you will enjoy the pleasure of snuggling down into a sweet-smelling, fresh-feeling bed at the end of the day.
- Our twin size Japanese mattress futons are versatile, well-designed cotton sleeping pads that are stuffed with a mixture of polyester and polyurethane foam, and give a combination of cushion and firmness. Other than comfort, futons make the floor more cozy to sleep on.
D&D Futon Furniture Cotton/Foam/Fiber Traditional Japanese/Thai Floor Rolling Futon Mattresses, Yoga Meditation Mats, 30Wx80L Black
- Color: Black. Size Bed: 3" Thick x 30" Wide x 80" Long.
- Brand new, filled with 90% white cotton, a layer of polyester fiber and a layer of one-inch foam.
- Meets flame retardant requirements by laws. We ship the mattress in a smaller shipping box to lower the shipping rate. After opening the package, mattress is corrugated, the size is maybe slightly shorter in width and length. Original size will be regained after stretching and pulling out 2 ends longer.
- Cleaning instructions: We always recommend using any mattress cover sheet to put all over the mattress for protecting, spot cleaned only, then airing under the sunny day, or putting closed to the opened windows for airing and drying.
Luxton Home Japanese Shiki Futon Foldable Mattress for Sleep & Travel - Twin-Long
- BACK HEALTH - These twin futons are somewhat thin so you do not sleep on a fully padded surface. You are sleeping on a firm surface which aligns your spine that leads to less back pains and less back problems.
- COMFORTABLE AND PORTABLE: The traditional Japanese futon mattress is also called Shiki futon and it is very comfortable to sleep in, despite being thin layered. It can even be used as a yoga or meditation mat since it can be folded easily. Since it is also lightweight you can pack it and use it for traveling, camping, and outings
- EXPANSION - Please allow this Shikibuton 3 full days minimum to expand completely. Seeing that it is packed air tight, it needs some time come around to full form and size.
- SPECIFICATION: The exact dimension of the mattress is 39" x 83" and it is twin long. The fabric is 100% organic and natural cotton, highly durable and soft material that's very easy to clean and has no offensive smell.
Better Than Me: A Friends to Lovers Workplace Romance (Remington Medical Book 2)
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Kincaid, Kimberly (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 356 Pages - 05/07/2019 (Publication Date) - Kimberly Kincaid Romance (Publisher)
MustMat Japanese Tatami Mat Foldable Traditional Tatami Futon Mattress Natural Rush Grass 35.4"x78.7"x1.2"
- Size: 35.4 x 78.7 x 1.2 in. Can folded in four. (Folding size: 35.4 x 19.7 x 4.8 in.) If you are looking for a US Queen-size Futon or mattress, you need to buy two of them.Put two together side by side
- The surface is 100% rush grass. The backside is a non woven fabric. Rush grass have a peculiar smell. There are also people feeling smell strongly because there are individual differences. If you are worried about smell, please do a shade for a day in a well-ventilated place. I think whether it will not bother you to some extent although it does not completely disappear
- It suits very well to those who loves to sleep on hard platforms. Great for back problems or to be used for relaxation in a loungeroom.If you are not used to sleeping in a very firm surface it will take you a few nights to get used to it
- Folds easily.It folds up for convenient storage and carrying it to-and-from the closet or outside for its airing is easy-peasy.Please wipe off dust powder with a dry towel or soft cloth along the seam before use, then clean the surface of mat with the wet towel, and dry it in a ventilated place. Do not exposed to the sun
- Suitable for bed/meditation space / yoga/zen room/Japanese tearoom