KLIQ MetroPitch - Metronome Tuner for All Instruments - with Guitar, Bass, Violin, Ukulele, and Chromatic Tuning Modes - Tone Generator - Carrying Pouch Included, Black
- 3 IN 1 DEVICE: The MetroPitch combines a Tuner, a Metronome, and a Tone Generator, all housed in a pocket-sized device. The included carrying pouch makes for easy transport to your next gig or practice.
- VERSATILE TUNER: The fast and accurate tuner boasts a wide range of A0-C8, various tuning modes, transposition settings, and pitch calibration. So whichever instrument you play, it's got you covered!
- TAP TEMPO METRONOME: With a broad range of 30-250 Beats Per Minute, tap tempo, and various beats and rhythm patterns, this metronome will improve your timing in a rich variety of musical styles.
- EASY TO USE: The intuitive JOG Dial let's you literally dial in your desired tempo quickly and easily. It also allows for making swift pitch selection in the Tone Generator, among many other functions.
- 3-YEAR MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: In the unlikely event the KLIQ MetroPitch breaks or stops working, we'll replace it or give you 100% of your money back, no questions asked.
Mechanical Metronome Black/Loud Sound Piano Drum Violin Guitar
- ♪PLAY YOUR FAVORITE PIECES WITH EASE!—This mechanical metronome helps you develop rhythm, maintain tempo, play accurately and increase your musical awareness.
- ♪APPLICABLE FOR MOST MUSIC INSTRUMENTS—Produce rhythms at a proper pace when practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drum and other musical instruments.
- ♪INCREDIBLE FEATURES—Audible click & bell ring to maintain the rhythm while reading music sheet; Wind up mechanism produce metrical beats, no battery required; Tempo range: 40-208 bpm; Beat selection:0,2,3,4,6.
- ♪EASY TO USE EVEN FOR CHILDREN & BEGINNERS—Take out the brake, pull off the cover, adjust the beat and tempo, and then you are ready to use; An average single full wind (2160 clicks) lasts at least 18 minutes depending on the tempo;
- ♪ We stand behind our products 100% with awesome customer support! Email us if you have any questions.
Donner Mechanical Metronome DPM-1 For Musician Guitar Piano Drum Violin Track Beat And Tempo Plastic Wooden
- 1.Easy to use, you just use the pendulum swing to choose your needed beat and tempo and let the pendulum go into motion. And provide a loud sound to aid you in keeping track of beats and tempo when practicing with various musical instruments.
- 2.Have a classic design of a pyramid style. It features a pendulum in the center that completes this classical look that all musicians love. Applicable for practicing piano, violin, guitar, bass, drum and other musical instruments.
- 3.Pendulum can make up 40 to 208 beats per minute, and the beat selection is 0, 2, 3, 4, 6. It has a tempo tolerance of 1% and a beat by wood block chip sound with a 5 position on/off bell.
- 4.It is a wind up spring mechanism that gives Metronome the power it needs to create power to produce regular, metrical beats. This is economical and built to last without the required need to spend money on batteries to power it.
- 5.30 Days Unconditional Money Back Guarantee Backed Up By Our Awesome Customer Support, you can rest assured to buy our products.
Tetra-Teknica Essential Series EMT-800 LCD Display 3in1 Digital Metronome, Tuner and Tone Generator for Chromatic, Guitar, Bass, Ukulele, Violin, 30-260 BPM, 9 Rhythms, 0-9 Beats
- 3in1 digital metronome, tuner and tone generator with large LCD display
- Metronome tempo range 30-260 beats per minute; 0–9 beats per measure; 9 rhythms available; adjustable sound volume, can be very loud
- 5 tuning modes available: chromatic, guitar, bass, ukulele, violin. Pickup range A0 (27.5Hz) – C8 (4186Hz), tuning range 430-450Hz, tuning tolerance ±0.5cent. 1 INPUT cable with clamp included
- Activate tone generator by pressing SOUND button when in tuner mode
- Powered by battery, 2 AAA batteries included. Automatically shuts off in 3 minutes in tuner mode if no sound detected. 3 years manufacture warranty
Mini Digital Metronome, Multifunctional, Portable, Volume Adjustable, Clip on, with Speaker, Beat Tempo, with Battery for Piano, Guitar, Saxophone, Flute, Violin, Drum (Black)
- Tap function: enable you test your ideal tempo or tempo of track, tempo range from 30 to 280 bpm
- Convenient to operate: easily fixed on a suitable place by the back side clip, the battery placing zone is easy to remove with a little effort, the front side designed with 5 buttons, press on the on/off and turn the device on, the select and up/down button is adopted to cycle through the functions
- Accuracy: ±1/1000 (one thousandth); Beat value: 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ,6, 7, 8, 9; Volume adjustment: maximum volume, medium volume, minimum volume, mute
- Power supply: 3V cell battery x 1 piece (package included), battery model: CR2032
- Universal earphone jack: stereo earphone jack is available (3.5 mm), besides, you can easily change between TAP function and Metronome mode, an specific instruction is included
Luvay Digital Metronome - Mini Portable, Multifunctional, Clip on, Beat Tempo - with Battery for Piano, Guitar, Violin, Drum, Flute etc. (Black)
- Multi-functional mini metronome, portable, clip-on design, easily fixed
- Stereo earphone jack is available (3.5mm); User manual included
- Tap-function: you can use the temp you have just tapped
- Adjustable volume control: max/medium/min/Mute
- Power Supply: 1 x 3V Cell Battery (included) - model: CR2032
GLEAM Metronome - Mechanical for Musicians with Free Bag
- 【NO BATTERY NEEDED】GLEAM mechanical metronome can be used for 12 to 45 minutes at different BPM（40- 208bpm）. No battery is needed, powered by a spring.
- 【2 YEARS WARRENTY】GLEAM metronomes are guaranteed for 24 months, from date of sale, providing not damaged by the user.
- 【METAL MOVEMENT】ALL pieces of movement are made of metal. This can ensure long time use without error. It is very important for a beginner.
- 【SUITABLE FOR ALL INSTRUMENTS】Whether you are studying piano, guitar or wind instrument, you need a metronome when training rhythm.
- 【LOUD BELL】It has 5 different settings to ring the bell. 0:1/4 beat, 2:2/4 beat, 3:3/4 and 3/8 beat, 4:4/4 beat, 6:6/8 beat.
Korg TM60BK Tuner Metronome, Black
- Tuner and metronome functions can be used simultaneously or independently
- Large backlit display for improved visibility; twice the battery life of the tm-50
- A wide detection range of c1-c8 supports a broad range of instruments
- Metronome ranges from 30 to 252 beats/minute; three types of tempo settings and 15 rhythm variations
- Convenient memory backup function and Auto power-off function
Seiko SQ50-V Quartz Metronome
- Seiko sq50-v easy-to-use Quartz metronome
- Choose from 2 types of sounds for tempo and beat
- Red LED light on the top gives a clear visual tempo indication that is great for practicing without click or during performance
- Reference tuning tones for a (440) and Bb (446. 1)
- Tempo range from 40-208bpm can be set easily from the 39-position rotary dial
Korg MA1BL Visual Beat Counting Metronome, Blue
- Innovative "Beat Counting" display clearly shows: Number of Beats / Current Beat / Beats Remaining
- Tempo (30 to 252 BPM) can be set three ways: Full Steps / Pendulum Steps / Tap Tempo button
- 9 Beats and 8 Patterns offer rhythmic diversity; Full octave (C4-B4) of reference tuning pitches
- Headphone jack with adjustable volume; Fold-out leg for easy viewing
- Memory backup saves your settings; Auto power-off preserves battery life