Do you stare at a computer monitor all day? Then you might need a monitor with some of the following features to protect your eyesight for the future.
When looking for a computer monitor, one feature to keep in mind is its capability for IPS. IPS stands for In-Plane-Switching. This technology basically uses LCD displays to make the view wider and have vibrant colors. Since most monitors pack in tiny details into its simple plane viewport, you can go cross-eyed staring at the compact view.
IPS helps removes that problem. By making the view wider, your eyes no longer have to focus in on the compact viewport. Instead, your eyes are able to wander across the screen like they normally would when looking at something.
This can help prevent eyestrain and might even lead to reduced headaches and migraines because your eyes aren’t straining on a single focal point anymore.
2. Blue Light Filter
Perhaps you’ve heard a lot about blue filter and how it can damage the eyes. Blue filter is similar to the kind of light that the sun produces. The reason that most monitors and even phone screens have it is that it can help block out the sun’s glare.
Screens can become too dark when used outside with the sun’s glare. The light from the sun basically overpowers the traditional light used in a computer monitor. However, blue light was a special kind of light that was installed to combat this problem. Now, when you use your phone or laptop outside, you can still see a bright picture.
The problem with blue light, however, is that it also eats away at your vision when stared at for too long. There are also links to insomnia and worsened sleep conditions. Your brain is wired to remain awake when the sun is out and shining. The same goes for blue light.
When your eyes are looking at the blue light, the brain recognizes it as the sun and wants to remain awake. This can lead to difficulty in sleeping as well as a sleep that isn’t as restful.
Luckily, there are certain computer monitors that can remove blue light from the monitor when you need it. To protect your eyes and improve your sleep, you might want a monitor that has a blue light filter installed on it.
3. Increased Pixels
Another feature to look for in your future monitor is increased pixels. For those who want to have vibrant colors and in-depth details, then pixels are the main aspect to consider. The more pixels something has, the better the picture quality is going to be.
For gamers or for those who have to stare at details for long hours on end, you could be giving yourself more eye strain than is necessary just because of the pixel count you have in your monitor.
With increased pixels, the details emerge. You no longer have to squint or focus too hard to look at the tiniest of details on your project. When looking for a new monitor, find something that has a large number of pixels.
Besides the blue light filter, another helpful feature that your monitor should have to help increase the health of your eyes is to have filters. These filters are usually categorized as reading, Eco, sRGB, Photo, Movie, Standard, and Game.
All of these filters basically mess with the pixel ratio, color, saturation, blue light, and other aspects to give different qualities of a picture. This helps you because it can ensure that you’re using the best viewport for your needs.
- 27-inch Full HD monitor with IPS technology and a stunningly wide 178° viewing angle
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates for fast and smooth gaming
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus with crosshair, timer, FPS counter, display alignment functions
- TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Slim and frameless design with VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle. Flexible connectivity with HDMI and VGA ports
- Stereo 1.5W speakers provide spacious sound while eliminating the need for external speakers. Not VESA mount compatible.
- 0.27" Ultra Slim, white and silver body with frameless design is great for multi-monitor viewing in style
- Asus Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue. Industry leading 3 years warranty with rapid replacement
- Troubleshoot-screen image is too light or dark adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD. No sound or sound is low, adjust the volume settings of your monitor or computer and make sure the computer sound card driver is properly installed and activated.Brightness): 250 cd/㎡
- Cabinet Color Black, Usage Consumer, Screen Size 23.8", Glare Screen Non-glare, LED Backlight WLED, Widescreen Yes, Recommended Resolution 1920 x 1080, Viewing Angle 178° (H) / 178° (V),
- Pixel Pitch 0.2745mm, Display Colors 16.7 Million (6-bit+FRC), Brightness 250 cd/m2, Contrast Ratio DCR 100,000,000:1 (3,000:1), Aspect Ratio 16:9, Response Time 5ms (GTG),
- Horizontal Refresh Rate 30 - 83 KHz, Vertical Refresh Rate 49 - 76 Hz, Panel VA, Display Type Full HD, Input Video Compatibility Analog RGB, Digital,
- Connectors D-Sub, HDMI, D-Sub 1, HDMI 1, Power Supply 100 - 240 VAC, 50/60Hz, Power Consumption Power Consumption:
- 60 hertz
- 21.5” Full HD with 10-point multi-touch capacity, suitable for any application that involves virtual keyboard or multi-touch
- Stunningly wide 178° viewing angles and vivid, colorful displays with IPS panel
- Frameless design makes it perfect for almost-seamless multi-display setups
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI and VGA
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes.
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter)
- 【Full HD 1080P IPS Screen】The USB C portable monitor delivers you immersive wide 178° viewing experience with stunning 1920 x 1080 resolution and a vivid true-to-life image. With HDR & FreeSync technology, the portable usb monitor has outstanding performance in reducing screen tearing, stutter and input latency, and the usb powered monitor ensures every scene flows seamlessly when you play games, watch video and do business presentations.
- 【Display Modes & Eye care】As the laptop monitor extender for dual monitor display, this extra monitor for laptop enables you to simultaneously boost productivity and consume high quality entertainment on-the-go. Share the photo/TV's/online teaching with this portable external monitor, which has eye care technology to your partners and kids in your laptop.
- 【Wide Devices Connection】This laptop portable monitor is compatible with all devices, two full-function USB-C ports and a mini HDMI for computers, laptops and tablets. They can be also easily connected to your smartphone Switch Xbox PS4 for extending your screen anytime and anywhere, well known as a portable monitor PS4, Xbox monitor, portable monitor HDMI and mobile monior.
- 【Portable, Slim & Light Weight】Easily tilt this portbale gaming monitor to get just the right viewing angle thanks to an adjustable, handy and space-saving Kickstand,which is differnt from other portable monitors for laptops. Fashionably sleek ultra-slim 0.22 inch profile and 1.85lbs light weight make this small USB C monitor portable and stress-free.
- 【Accessories & Dual Speakers】This 15.6 portable monitor comes with such cables, USB C to USB C/Mini HDMI to HDMI/USB C to USB A and an energy efficient two-pronged plug. To strengthen audio effect, each portable screen is equipped with built-in dual stereo speakers.
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920x1080) IPS monitor with 75Hz refresh rate and 5ms (GTG) response time Features adaptive Sync to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Frame less design gives an almost-seamless multi-display setup view and 178 degree wide viewing angle panel paired with an ergonomic tilt provides great immersion and better viewing
- Asus Eye Care technology features flicker-free and blue light filter technologies to minimize eye fatigue
- Connectivity featuring HDMI, D-Sub, and DVI-D ports as well as VESA mount
- Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair and timer for a better gaming experience
- Experience vibrant, stunningly vivid colors with Samsung's Active Crystal Color technology. The excellent 3000:1 contrast ratio delivers deep blacks and bright whites.
- The 1800R curvature of the screen provides a truly immersive viewing experience that lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play.
- Featuring an ultra-slim and sleek profile the Samsung CF397 monitor measures less than 0.5inch thick. Widescreen aspect ratio of 16:9, Brightness: 250 cd/m², Response Time 4ms.
- Other features: MagicBright, Magic Upscale, Flicker Free technology, FreeSync Technology, Eco Saving Plus,Eye Saver Mode, Mercury free, Game Mode, TFT active matrix
- Interfaces: HDMI, DisplayPort | Headphones
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840x2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech makes images easy On your eyes
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1. 07 billion colors
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
- 23.8” Full HD (1920x1080) IPS panel for crisp visuals featuring HDMI and VGA connectivity
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers Blue light and eliminates flickering TO reduce eyestrain and ailments
- Vesa mount (100mm x 100mm) compatible for ease of use
- Exclusive game plus adds in-game viewing for adding a crosshair, timer, FPS, counter and display alignment
- ASUS Rapid replacement 3 Years warranty Service with free cross shipping