Do you stare at a computer monitor all day? Then you might need a monitor with some of the following features to protect your eyesight for the future.
When looking for a computer monitor, one feature to keep in mind is its capability for IPS. IPS stands for In-Plane-Switching. This technology basically uses LCD displays to make the view wider and have vibrant colors. Since most monitors pack in tiny details into its simple plane viewport, you can go cross-eyed staring at the compact view.
IPS helps removes that problem. By making the view wider, your eyes no longer have to focus in on the compact viewport. Instead, your eyes are able to wander across the screen like they normally would when looking at something.
This can help prevent eyestrain and might even lead to reduced headaches and migraines because your eyes aren’t straining on a single focal point anymore.
2. Blue Light Filter
Perhaps you’ve heard a lot about blue filter and how it can damage the eyes. Blue filter is similar to the kind of light that the sun produces. The reason that most monitors and even phone screens have it is that it can help block out the sun’s glare.
Screens can become too dark when used outside with the sun’s glare. The light from the sun basically overpowers the traditional light used in a computer monitor. However, blue light was a special kind of light that was installed to combat this problem. Now, when you use your phone or laptop outside, you can still see a bright picture.
The problem with blue light, however, is that it also eats away at your vision when stared at for too long. There are also links to insomnia and worsened sleep conditions. Your brain is wired to remain awake when the sun is out and shining. The same goes for blue light.
When your eyes are looking at the blue light, the brain recognizes it as the sun and wants to remain awake. This can lead to difficulty in sleeping as well as a sleep that isn’t as restful.
Luckily, there are certain computer monitors that can remove blue light from the monitor when you need it. To protect your eyes and improve your sleep, you might want a monitor that has a blue light filter installed on it.
3. Increased Pixels
Another feature to look for in your future monitor is increased pixels. For those who want to have vibrant colors and in-depth details, then pixels are the main aspect to consider. The more pixels something has, the better the picture quality is going to be.
For gamers or for those who have to stare at details for long hours on end, you could be giving yourself more eye strain than is necessary just because of the pixel count you have in your monitor.
With increased pixels, the details emerge. You no longer have to squint or focus too hard to look at the tiniest of details on your project. When looking for a new monitor, find something that has a large number of pixels.
Besides the blue light filter, another helpful feature that your monitor should have to help increase the health of your eyes is to have filters. These filters are usually categorized as reading, Eco, sRGB, Photo, Movie, Standard, and Game.
All of these filters basically mess with the pixel ratio, color, saturation, blue light, and other aspects to give different qualities of a picture. This helps you because it can ensure that you’re using the best viewport for your needs.
- 27-inch Full HD monitor with IPS technology and a stunningly wide 178° viewing angle
- Up to 75Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync/FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates for fast and smooth gaming
- ASUS-exclusive GamePlus with crosshair, timer, FPS counter, display alignment functions
- TÜV Rheinland Certification for Flicker-free and Low Blue Light technology to ensure a comfortable viewing experience
- Slim and frameless design with VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- 23. 8 inch Full HD (1920x1080) LED backlit display with IPS 178° wide viewing angle panel
- Up to 144Hz refresh rate with Adaptive-Sync (FreeSync ) technology to eliminate tracing and ensure crisp and clear video playback
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB ) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- ASUS Eye Care technology with flicker-free backlighting and blue light filter to minimize eye
- Extensive connectivity including DisplayPort, HDMI and D-sub ports and VESA wall-mountable to save on desktop space
- 21.5” (1920x1080) Full HD monitor with a 178° wide viewing angle
- Flexible connectivity with HDMI as well as VESA mount
- Asus Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue
- Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair and timer for a better gaming experience
- Asus Rapid replacement 3 Years warranty Service with free cross shipping
- 23" Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS monitor with a wide 178° viewing angle. Flexible connectivity with HDMI and VGA ports
- Stereo 1.5W speakers provide spacious sound while eliminating the need for external speakers. Not VESA mount compatible.
- 0.27" Ultra Slim, white and silver body with frameless design is great for multi-monitor viewing in style
- Asus Eye Care technology with flicker-free and blue light filter to minimize eye fatigue. Industry leading 3 years warranty with rapid replacement
- Troubleshoot-screen image is too light or dark adjust the contrast and brightness settings via OSD. No sound or sound is low, adjust the volume settings of your monitor or computer and make sure the computer sound card driver is properly installed and activated.Brightness): 250 cd/㎡
- 24 inch full HD 1080P IPS panel: 23. 8” full HD IPS widescreen with 1920x1080 resolution, 250 nits of brightness, built-in speakers
- Wide viewing angle: 178° wide viewing angle for clarity from any viewing angle
- Edge to edge slim bezel design: Ultra-slim bezel for virtually seamless multi-panel configurations for extended view, space-saving base, elegant design for home office
- Patented Eye-Care for extended use: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing, low blue light and zero-flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye tech delivers optimized images that are easy on your eyes.
- Integrated cable management system: neatly hides cables inside monitor stand; VESA wall mount: 100 x 100 (millimeter)
- 23.8 inches Full HD (1920x1080) IPS monitor with 75Hz refresh rate and 5ms (GTG) response time Features adaptive Sync to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Frame less design gives an almost-seamless multi-display setup view and 178 degree wide viewing angle panel paired with an ergonomic tilt provides great immersion and better viewing
- Asus Eye Care technology features flicker-free and blue light filter technologies to minimize eye fatigue
- Connectivity featuring HDMI, D-Sub, and DVI-D ports as well as VESA mount
- Exclusive Asus game plus crosshair and timer for a better gaming experience
- HD Video
- Motion Detection
- Instant Alerts
- Live View
- English (Publication Language)
- ☀DIMENSION:Lens width:53MM,Bridge width:18MM,Arm length:140MM
- ☀MATERIAL: This frame has the advantages of super lightness, abrasion resistance, low friction coefficient and so on. Besides, it is metal hinge that is more stable
- ☀TIJN BLUE LIGHT BLOCKING LENS(WITH YELLOW TINT) can effectively block 100% harmful UV rays and relieve our eye fatigue especially when watching TV and looking at computer
- ☀DESIGN: A successful contrast between a retro square shape and futuristic clear finish, this frame is sure to turn heads wherever you go.
- ☀OUR SERVICE: We stick to pay attention to product quality, if there's any quality problems please feel free to contact us
- Absolutely the best optical quality Blue Light Blocking Panel available today. Easy installation and removal.
- Blocks 100% of Hazardous UV light and reduces HEV Bluelight up to 100% with excellent Color Transmittance.
- Anti-Blue Light blocking between 380nm~495nm for wide range HEV protection. Sizes to fit most monitors. Reduces digital eye strain when viewing LED screens: Office PC, Home PC, eSports or eGaming.
- Reduces digital eye strain when viewing LED screens: Office PC, Home PC, eSports or eGaming.
- Buy Genuine EYE PC, Beware of cheap copies or thin films that don't work. U.S. PATENT & TRADEMARK REG. No: 4,762,211. DUNS NO: 004043131. U.S. GOV. CAGE CODE 8EGE8.