ANPHSIN 3 Pcs Coco Coir Mulch Ring Tree Protector Mat- 11.7 Inch Natural Coconut Fibers Tree Protection Weed Mats Tree Planter Disc Plant Cover
- Quantity: 3 Pcs coco coir mulch ring tree protector mat per pack, quality and extra thick tree protector mats are great for you to put them in the flower/plant pot, and the quantity is just enough for you to use.
- Size: Each mulch ring tree protector mat is 11.7" in diameter, which is a suitable size for you to match them with your pots, and for a better shopping experience, please refer to our dimensions and descreption carefully.
- Material: These tree protector mats are all made of natural coconut fibers, thick and it can well maintain the moisture of soil in the plant pots. In addition, they can also prevent weeds from growing arbitrarily.
- Application: Where there are plants, they can play a role there. They can be used in the nurseries, the gardens, flower pots on the balconies or in the offices, green projects, and even wedding greenery decoration.
- Easy To Use: These tree protector mats already have their own shape-round, you can put them aroud the plant root in the flower pots, as long as you choose the right size, they can fit well. And you can also cut them into a smaller size for fitting your flower pots' size.
EZ-Straw Seeding Mulch with Tack - Biodegradable Organic Processed Straw – 2.5 CU FT Bale (covers up to 500 sq. ft.)
- ORGANIC PROCESSED STRAW W/TACKIFIER – Premium Processed Straw with a bonding agent (Tackifier) that gives straw a tackiness which holds it together. This natural bonding agent is biodegradable and helps to protect grass seed from heavy washout and wind.
- STRAW PROTECTS the SEED - The Straw Protects the grass seed from heavy washout, windy areas, birds and other animals
- EASY TO APPLY – Twice cut and processed for easy application
- BETTER RESULTS – Tack Bonding agent gives straw a tackiness which holds it together. Speeds up germination. Water less often. 99% weed free
- BIODEGRADABLE - Biodegrades, no mess to clean up, just leave in place after the seed grows
FibreDust CoCo Mulch, 11- Pounds
- 1 block expands to ≈2 cubic feet of mulching medium after hydrating with 4 gallons of water
- 100% Coconut husk, contains not additives
- "Rust" like color adds great aesthetic look to your outdoor landscape
- No assembly required
Growing Perennial Foods: A Field Guide to Raising Resilient Herbs, Fruits, and Vegetables
- Tucker, Acadia (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 280 Pages - 03/12/2019 (Publication Date) - Stone Pier Press (Publisher)
Longleaf Pine Straw Roll for Landscaping - Non-Colored - Covers Up to 125 Square Feet
- ✔ GET MORE FOR YOUR MONEY - Our premium Longleaf pine needles contain much less debris than other competitors. This product is sustainably harvested from our tree farms, and it’s cleaned before packaging.
- ✔ QUICKER AND EASIER TO INSTALL – Our Longleaf pine straw roll requires much less work to install, no need to haul heavy mulch bags or lots of small square bales. Save your back and save time by using our 100% Natural pine straw rolls.
- ✔ ECO-FRIENDLY, NO TREES WERE HARMED – Longleaf pine needles are a great environmentally friendly alternative to wood mulches, as no trees are harmed or cut down. Our pine needles are harvested after the needles fall to the ground.
- ✔ DELIVERED TO YOUR FRONT DOOR - Avoid the mess and hassle of driving to the store and putting a dirty, dusty store brand square bale of straw in your car. Each roll covers up to 125 Sq. Ft. (2-3 inch depth)
GardenMate 50-Pack 6'' 11 Gauge Heavy-Duty U-Shaped Garden Securing Stakes/Spikes/Pins/Pegs - Sod Staples for Anchoring Landscape Fabric
- HEAVY DUTY: 50 pack, 11 gauge, 6"x1"x6" Commercial/Professional Grade sod staples made from 11gauge/2.9mm thick carbon steel wire
- ROBUST: Trapezoidal U-shaped design for additional tension in the soil, no rust protection to ensure better grip and holding power
- SHARP END: Bevelled endings for quick and secure mounting in the ground
- COUNTLESS USES: Suitable for anchoring of landscape fabric, ground tissues, hoses and cables and many other applications
- PREMIUM QUALITY: from trusted German brand GardenMate
Blueberry Plants"Biloxi" Southern Highbush Includes (4) Four Plants
- The price includes Four (4) "Biloxi" Southern Highbush Blueberry Plants. They are 2 inch starter plants shipped in 2 inch tray pots and are 3-5 inches tall.
- Biloxi is a new USDA variety that is great for low chill or even NO-CHILL climates and can be considered for Evergreen Production.
- Biloxi grows better in areas where chill hours are below 150, but will produce a moderate crop where chill hours are above 150. Biloxi is a great as well for its vigorous bushy growth habit which looks great for edible landscapes or edible hedges. Biloxi has an above average great tasting medium size berry. Biloxi can be grow to zone 10.
- Blueberry Plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5.5-6.4. I recommend 60%-80% Pine Mulch/20-40% Peat. As your plant gets bigger you can change the ratio to more Pine Mulch up to 100%.
- See More Information Under Product Description Below
Japanese Blueberry Tree - 10 Live Plants - Elaeocarpus Decipiens - Evergreen Privacy Screen
- Grown, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. The Japanese Blueberry (Elaepcarpus Decipiens) is an evergreen tree that works well as a centerpiece in your landscape or as a privacy screen. They are noted for their lush evergreen foliage that adds elegance and year-round interest to landscapes. These trees establish quickly. Japanese Blueberry are naturally beautiful trees that do not need much care or maintenance to look and stay healthy.
- A planting location with full sun exposure helps the Japanese Blueberry achieve optimal plant growth and health. Full sun exposure is at least six hours of direct sunlight per day. This evergreen tree prefers fertile, well-drained soils. Plant this evergreen tree where shade is desired. They have a dense growth habit so that they can block unwanted views. Line them up along a property line to create a privacy hedge.
- Pruning a young tree can help train it to grow with an attractive shape. Japanese Blueberry trees can be grown in tree and shrub forms. If growing them as columns, pruning is required so that it can keep its columnar shape. Prune about once a year, at the beginning of the growing season. Depending on the weather, prune around late February and early March. If growing one in tree form, prune off suckers at the bottom as they appear.
- The tree produces small white flowers in spring followed by dark blue inedible berries in fall and winter. The dense foliage is a lush deep green with an occasional bright red leaf.
- This durable berry variety is Easy to Grow. Plant the young tree in moist, well-drained soil; water occasionally, and Viola! Your tree is set to thrive. The hardy, disease-resistant specimen is not fussy. Salt tolerant.
Blueberry Plants"Emerald" Southern Highbush Includes (4) Four Plants with 4 Hello Organics Tags
- The price includes Four (4) "Emerald" Southern Highbush Blueberry Plants with 4 Hello Organic Plant Tags. These are 2 1/4 inch potted plants with at least a two inch root system and are at least 3-5 inches tall.
- Emerald is the most planted Southern Highbush in Florida and is heavily plant in most Southern States. The plant is moderate grower and nice and bushy.
- Most all edible plants grow well in Full Sun but a little shade won’t hurt. Blueberry Plants need to be planted in acidic soil/low pH 5.5-6.4. I recommend 60%-80% Pine Mulch/20-40% Peat.
- I recommend growing in 4 inch pot for starter plants then re-pot or plant
- See Full Product Description and more information on how to grow below.
TOP HAT Blueberry Bushes Lịve Plạnt – Lịve Blueberry Plạnt for Plạnting Gardening Outdoor
- Can grow up to 24-30 inch tall and 18-24 inch wide
- Top Hat Blueberry is a dwarf blueberry variety released by the Michigan State Experiment Station. The plants grow only 2' tall and about 12'' in diameter. The Top Hat Blueberries are medium to large, bright blue, firm, with good flavor. They ripen in August
- Place this ornamental blueberry in a prime spot on your patio. In the spring it produces beautiful white blossoms; in fall, the foliage turns a pretty glowing orange
- A full sun to part shade lover, this plant is best gown in well-drained, moisture-retentive soil. Plant in a sheltered site and provide a good organic mulch
- Hardy in zones 3-8