Masterbuilt MB20071117 Digital Electric Smoker, 30 inch, Black
- Digital panel controls on/off, cooking temperature and time
- Four chrome-coated smoking racks
- Patented side wood chip loading system allows you to add wood chips without opening door
- Thermostat-temperature control for even, consistent smoking
- Fully-insulated body retains heat
Bradley Technologies Smoker Bisquettes 5 Flavor Variety (120 Pack)
- Brand: Bradley Smoker
- Country of Origin: USA
- Size: One Size
- Weight: 2 kg
Cuisinart COS-330 Electric Smoker, 30"
- 548 SQUARE INCHES OF INTERIOR: The spacious 548 square inch interior means there is plenty of room to smoke a variety of meats and vegetables. The vertical footprint makes it a perfect size for patios and barbecue kitchens.
- Product Dimensions: 19.88" L x 17.32" W x 33.3" H | Weight: 59 lb
- THREE REMOVABLE STAINLESS-STEEL SHELVES: Three stainless steel racks can be easily removed for smoking large cuts of meat. Racks are dishwasher safe, making cleanup easy.
- BUILT-IN THERMOMETER: Features easy-to-read thermometer on the front door for accessible monitoring of the internal temperature.
- 1500-WATT HEATING ELEMENT: Featuring a heating coil that provides the 1500-watt heating element able to produce a temperature from 100°F to 400°F easily controlled with a dial.
Smoking Meat 101: The Ultimate Beginner's Guide
- West, Bill (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 206 Pages - 07/09/2019 (Publication Date) - Rockridge Press (Publisher)
Charcoal Bullet Smoker
- This refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, and may arrive in a generic box
Masterbuilt MB20070210 Analog Electric Smoker with 3 Smoking Racks, 30 inch, Black
- Built-in temperature gauge
- Temperature control is easy with analog dial
- Wood chip tray slides out for easy ash removal
- Three chrome-coated smoking racks
- 1,500-watt heating element for even, consistent smoking
Cuisinart COS-118 Vertical 18" Charcoal Smoker
- Two 18" stainless steel racks provide 510 square inches of cooking space
- Porcelain enamel water bowl. Dimensions- 22 L x 24 W x 43 H inches
- Top and bottom vents provide a dual air vent system
- Latching base
- Vertically hinged door.MC Cubic Feet: 5.54
Masterbuilt 20060416 Charcoal Bullet Smoker
- 395.4 sq. inches of cooking space
- Two porcelain coated smoking racks
- Front-access door makes adding charcoal easy
- Built-in lid thermometer provides an accuratetemperature reading
- Porcelain-coated charcoal pan and water bowl
Dyna-Glo DGO1176BDC-D Vertical Offset Charcoal Smoker
- Vertical design lends itself to naturally rising heat, achieving greater efficiency and improved smoke flavor. Offset design keeps direct heat away from the food, allowing for slow cooking.
- Six height-adjustable cooking grates accommodate various sizes of food. 784 square Inch of total smoking area; 1176 square inches of total cooking space with 25-pounds capacity per grate.
- Porcelain-enameled steel charcoal chamber is designed to keep briquettes stacked tightly for improved burn efficiency.
- Charcoal & ash management system with the charcoal chamber, grate, and sliding, removable steel ash pan. Designed to handle large amounts of ash for hours of maintenance-free cooking.
- Smoke stack features an adjustable flue for additional flavor and temperature control.
Smoke And Ribbons: A DocQmentary
- Amazon Prime Video (Video on Demand)
- Craig Remsburg (Director) - Craig Remsburg (Producer)
- English (Playback Language)
- English (Subtitle)