SVBONY SV205 Telescope Camera CMOS Telescope Camera 8MP Electronic Eyepiece 1.25 inches Astronomy Camera for Telescope Astrophotography
- Plug and play without driver;real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image;the image sensor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions
- In MJPG video format;you can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080; You can also choose YUV uncompressed video format;the speed will be 15FPS per second at 3264*2448 resolution
- SV205 camera allows you to capture a real-time video and transport to your laptop or PC
- Share the view of bright planets;the moon;and terrestrial targets through your computer with friends;family and fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- The rewarding hobby of astrophotography;Great for lunar and planetary shots; machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
The 100 Best Astrophotography Targets: A Monthly Guide for CCD Imaging with Amateur Telescopes (The Patrick Moore Practical Astronomy Series)
- Used Book in Good Condition
- Kier, Ruben (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 381 Pages - 09/01/2009 (Publication Date) - Springer (Publisher)
Astromania 1.25" Extendable Camera Adapter - for Either Prime-Focus Or Eyepiece-Projection Astrophotography with Refractors or Reflector Telescopes - Threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters
- Zoom projection and focal adapter: The simple way to astrophotography begins with this projection adapter. Use your standard Ploessl or Kellner 1.25-inch eyepieces for beautiful photos of the Moon and planets.
- This easy to use 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is designed to attach both camera body and telescope together. Compatible for both reflector and refractor telescopes with 1.25" eyepiece holders. Dual design allows the user to make slight magnification adjustments without having to change telescope eyepieces.
- The 1.25" Variable Universal Camera Adapter is made of black-anodized aluminum, threaded for Standard 1.25inch Astronomy Filters. Projection adapter for 1.25-inch eyepieces of up to 38mm outside diameter, also can be used as a focal adapter with a T2 thread.
- Two adapters in one: The projection and focal adapter consists of two parts - the projection part and the focal adapter. The projection part is used with an eyepiece for achieving a long focal length with small objects, e.g. for individual craters. Use the focal adapter without the use of an eyepiece so employing the focal length of your telescope - for taking photos of the entire Moon, gas nebula or galaxy.
- Zooming into the night sky: Use the sliding rear part of the adapter to zoom - pull out to magnify the image - without needing to change your eyepiece. Connect this adapter to each telescope with a 1.25" eyepiece connection. You can use an eyepiece of any focal length - and you can achieve high-magnification images of lunar craters and planets. All you need is a T2 ring (Not Include) and a suitable camera with a bayonet connector.
SVBONY T2 T Ring Adapter and T Adapter 1.25 inches Metal for Canon EOS Standard EF Lenses and Telescope Camera Astrophotography Accessories
- Perfect for Canon EOS and Rebel SLR and DSLR Cameras;Note: it doesn't fit for EOS-M models;connect camera to telescope for direct;prime focus; photography convenient and easily
- Super easy to use;thread t adapter into t ring adapter;then thread the whole mount adapter into cameras to connect to telescope
- Universal t adapter fits all standard 1.25" diameter telescope microscope etc;t ring adapter is compatible for all standard 1.25" lenses of cameras;but not for SV13 spotting scope
- High quality metal materials and tight;non binding fit;solid and durable for long term use
- Manual focusing;some short-focus camera or telescope's optical tube may not be able to focus quickly;so it's great for you use an additional extension tube
Telescope lifeline heartbeat photographer astrophotography T-Shirt
- Always waiting for a clear night sky to grab your astrophotography telescope and astrophotography camera and start taking incredible pictures? Then this design is for you - a must have addition to your astrophotography accessories.
- Great For the hobbyist photographer and the professional Astrophotographer, for the lover of stars, space and galaxies. For the lovers of celestial and astronomical objects, shooting stars and planets - the space lovers out there.
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem
SVBONY C Mount to 1.25 inches Video Camera Barrel Adapter Telescope Astrophotography Connect Standard 1.25 inches Filter Threads
- One side standard 1.25" barrel;fits 1.25" telescope focuser or other accessories
- For one high quality c-mount (male thread) to 1.25" (fit any telescope with 1.25" eyepiece tube) eyepiece convertor for telescopes
- See the moon or even local scenery from your living room hdtv with a c-mount video cam or any device with a vga socket;the inside of the adapter is fully threaded to minimize reflections;made of black anodized aluminum
- Threaded for standard 1.25" eyepiece filters;allows you use an astro filter for better imaging experience
- The telescope adapter has a diameter of 1.25 inches for insertion in place of a 1.25 inch telescope eyepiece;allows the camera to be put into standard 1.25" eyepiece holders
Getting Started: Using an Equatorial Telescope Mount: Everything you need to know for astrophotography or visual use.
- Amazon Kindle Edition
- Hall, Allan (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 71 Pages - 07/13/2014 (Publication Date)
SVBONY SV503 Telescope 80ED F7 Telescope OTA Focal Length 560mm for Exceptional Viewing and Astrophotography
- Extra-low Dispersion glass; SV503 Telescope OTA is designed with ED glass; will give you the crystal clear image;SV503 80ED telescope produces an especially colour true and high contrast image; just right for more discerning observers
- Dual-speed rack and pinion focuser;The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10; which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus
- Top-quality Material; The appearance of the SV503 OTA is baked with high-end fine-grained paint; with exquisite appearance and delicate feel;all machined by CNC
- all optical surfaces multi-coated; The whole optical lens adopts the technology of ultra-wideband multilayer coating; 80mm aperture; fully multi-coated ED optics deliver outstanding views; day or night
- Areas of application; 80mm F7 astronomy telescope SV503 would be better begin for astronomy amateurs to do astrophotography
Astromania 60mm Compact Deluxe Finder & Guidescope Kit with 1.25" Double Helical Focuser - Guiding with The Mini-Guide Scope: So Astrophotography is Easier and Less Equipment
- Mini-guide tube to quickly find objects and guiding stars, designed both for visual, as well as for photographic use.Take any 1.25 inch eyepieces in your collection, worm-focuser: fast focusing. Prevents rotation of the camera and eyepiece. Or use it as a comfortable, large viewfinder to waste less time finding objects in visual observation.
- 240mm focal length. Compact mini guide scope designed for use with astrophotography telescopes up to 1500mm focal length. With bright, wide-field optics puts numerous potential guide stars in view so you'll never have to search for one! There is an extension tube locking thumbscrew to hold the extension tube in place, and the other two holes are equipped with built-in hexagonal screws, which you can also tighten the two hexagonal screws with an hex wrench to lock the extension tube if necessary.
- Adjustable-aim dovany weight to an astrophotography setup and can conveniently be stashed in an accessory case between uses. "Dovetail guide scope bracket installs on virtually any astrophotography telescope quickly and easily.
- The sturdy metal housing made of black anodized aluminum. Looking out not only solid, but is also very robust. A milled and knurled ring allows easy and precise fine focus adjustments. It comes with matching pipe clamps and a Synta-style mounting plate to make assembly and installation as easy as possible.
- Have a built-in worm-focuser with Brass Compression Ring and 2 thumbscrews,45mm focusing range (10mm focusing range with micro-focusing Helical focuser, the rest is by a fixable, scaled drawtube) is made possible by an extremely precise focus adjustment. The mechanism has a determined orientation: This is mounted cameras or eyepieces - and thus also the area with your guide stars - not rotate during focusing.
SVBONY Telescope Filter UV IR Cut Block Filter Infra Red Filter CCD Camera for Astrophotography Telescope UV Filter 2 inch Threads for DSLR Camera
- The UV-IR-Cut filter uses the very latest coating technology; to deliver the finest filtration qualit-and lifetime durability used to cut off filter blocks undesirable ultraviolet and infrared rays that may interfere with obtaining the high contrast and high quality images possible with a digital sensor
- True optical quality glass substrate and coatings;to deliver the sharpest images possible;can achieves greater detail;less chromatic aberration;more natural colors and finer color gradation
- Very low reflection multi-coating; Striate-free; and plane-parallel substrate; It serves as a permanent lens protector;digital imaging with DSLR cameras;CCD cameras;and modified WebCams;or telescope
- Standard 2inch Filter threads for 2" eyepieces and other accessories;combine with any standard 2” filter threads for 2" eyepieces and other accessories to deliver the sharpest images possible;reducing ghost images caused by IR radiation
- Comes with a plastic box to keep it safe and clean when not in use