SVBONY SV205 Telescope Camera CMOS Telescope Camera 8MP USB3.0 Electronic Eyepiece 1.25 inches Astronomy Camera for Telescope Astrophotography
- Plug and play without driver;real-time dynamic observation by crystal clear image;the image sensor uses dark light compensation technology to greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions
- In MJPG video format;you can record video quickly and the frame rate up to 30FPS at 2K resolution 1920x1080; if you want high quality image;please choose YUV uncompressed video format;the speed will be 15FPS per second at 3264*2448 resolution
- SV205 camera allows you to capture a real-time video and transport to your laptop or PC; USB 3.0 is much faster than the USB 2.0
- Share the view of bright planets;the moon;and terrestrial targets through your computer with friends;family and fellow astronomy enthusiasts
- An affordable introduction to the rewarding hobby of astrophotography;Great for lunar and planetary shots;deep sky objects imaging is not a good choice;machined aluminum 1.25" adapter barrel for direct threaded connection to almost any telescope
Celestron - NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope - Compact and Portable - Newtonian Reflector Optical Design - SkyAlign Technology - Computerized Hand Control - 130mm Aperture
- Computerized star locating telescope: The Celestron NexStar 130SLT is a computerized telescope that offers a database of more than 40,000 stars, galaxies, nebulae, and more. The telescope locates your object with pinpoint accuracy and tracks it. Compatible with 2 inch eyepieces
- Compact and portable: This telescope for adults and kids to be used together is ideal for weekend camping trips or excursions to dark sky sites. Its compact form factor makes it easy to transport and assemble just about anywhere.
- Newtonian reflector optical design: The NexStar 130SLT is the largest in the SLT family. The 130mm aperture gathers enough light to see our Solar System and beyond. View Saturn’s rings, Jupiter’s cloud bands, and the Moon in brilliant detail.
- Fast setup with skyalign: Celestron’s proprietary SkyAlign procedure has you ready to observe in minutes. Simply center any three bright objects in the eyepiece and the NexStar SLT aligns to the night sky, ready to locate thousands of objects.
- Bonus free starry night software: The NexStar 130SLT Computerized Telescope includes a free download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs for an interactive sky simulation. Compatible with starsense technology and WiFi
Celestron - NexStar 8SE Telescope - Computerized Telescope for Beginners and Advanced Users - Fully-Automated GoTo Mount - SkyAlign Technology - 40,000+ Celestial Objects - 8-Inch Primary Mirror
- Nexstar computerized telescope: The NexStar 8SE Computerized Telescope features Celestron’s iconic orange tube design with updated technology and the latest features for amazing stargazing for beginners and experienced observers.
- 8-Inch aperture: The eight-inch primary mirror in this Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope for adults and kids to be used together packs enough light-gathering ability to observe the best that our Solar System has to offer, while retaining a compact form factor. Compatible with starsense technology, Wifi
- Fully-automated go to mount: Featuring a database of more than 40,000 celestial objects, the go to mount built into our telescopes for astronomy beginners automatically locates and tracks objects for you.
- Easy to assemble and break down: The single fork arm design and sturdy steel tripod all assemble and break down from separate components for easy transportation. SkyAlign technology gets your telescope aligned and ready in minutes.
- Bonus free starry night software: The NexStar 8SE Telescope includes a free download of one of the top consumer rated astronomy software programs for an interactive sky simulation.
Gskyer Telescope, 70mm Aperture 400mm AZ Mount Astronomical Refracting Telescope for Kids Beginners - Travel Telescope with Carry Bag, Phone Adapter and Wireless Remote
- Quality Optics: 400mm(f/5.7) focal length and 70mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes. Perfect telescope for astronomers to explore stars and moon.
- Magnification: Come with two replaceable eyepieces and one 3x Barlow lens.3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece. 5x24 finder scope with mounting bracket and cross-hair lines inside make locating objects easily.
- Wireless Remote: Free includes one smart phone adapter and one Wireless camera remote to explore the nature of the world easily through the screen and take amazing celestial images.
- Adjustable Tripod: This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum alloy tripod and a carry bag, the telescope and tripod can fit inside the bag for easy traveling and storage.
- Satisfaction: lifetime maintenance. If you have any question about product and service, please feel free to contact us, we will do our best to help you in 24 hours.
Gskyer Telescope, 600x90mm AZ Astronomical Refractor Telescope, German Technology Scope
- 【High Quality Optics】600mm(f/6.7) focal length and 90mm aperture, fully coated optics glass lens with high transmission coatings creates stunning images and protect your eyes
- 【High Magnification】Come with three replaceable eyepieces(24X, 60X,120X) and one 3x Barlow lens. 3x Barlow lens trebles the magnifying power of each eyepiece
- 【Adjustable Tripod】This telescope allows for many different viewing positions with a adjustable aluminum tripod. The height of aluminum tripod can be adjusted from about 31.5-inch to 49-inch
- 【Easy to Operate】No tools are required for reflecting telescope even for the novice, quick and easy to focus
- 【What You Get】AZ90600 telescope with 3 eyepieces, our 12-month worry-free support and friendly customer service
SVBONY SV105 Telescope Camera CMOS Electronic Digital Eyepiece for Telescope 1.25 inches Lunar Planetary Astronomy Camera for Beginners
- Plug and play ;windows system needs to download Sharpcap Capture; Linux system needs to download AstroDMx Capture; Mac system needs to download oaCapture; Android system needs to download USB Camera. real time dynamic observation by crystal clear image
- Dark light compensation technology;greatly improve the camera's image clarity in low light conditions
- Record 2K video at high speed;up to 30 frames per second at 1920x1080 resolution
- Great for lunar and planetary shots;share the view of bright planets;the Moon and terrestrial targets;not suitable for deep space imaging
- It can connect a 1.25 inch filter and the filter thread is M28.5x0.6;the new SV105 adds filter threads and dust protection window
Telescope Digital Eyepiece Camera for Astrophotography and Observation - with USB Port & Image CMOS Sensor (5.0MP CMOS for Telescope)
- The USB Eyepiece Camera is a special design. With digital gadget you can easily view images captured by your telescope objective lens on your laptop or desktop PC screen and save them. Just enjoy objectives and share with others, no longer squinting with one eye.
- High sensitivity 5.00MP color CMOS imaging module. Real active resolution, no interpolation, no jaggies in picture.
- Comes with 24.5mm(0.965") and 31.75mm (1.25”) eyepiece adapter, you can use it with 1.25” telescope and 0.965" telescope.
- Extremely easy for Mac system - no extra software is needed, just use the software "photo booth" which is already on Mac system directly. With the software Win Joy, you can display images on computer screen, shoot and make video recording.
Sky Watcher EvoStar 100 APO Doublet Refractor – Compact and Portable Optical Tube for Affordable Astrophotography and Visual Astronomy, White/Black (S11120)
- EXPERTLY MATCHED GLASS: The EvoStar series features a matched doublet objective including one synthetic fluorite element, providing excellent color correction for visual and photographic uses
- OUTSTANDING COLOR CORRECTION: Using the finest quality glass and proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings (MHTC), EvoStar refractors produce tack sharp images with accurate color and minimal aberrations
- EVOLVES WITH SKILL: No need to replace this telescope as your skill set evolves. Whether you’re a seasoned astrophotographer or a budding novice, EvoStar refractors are versatile enough to use as your primary optical tube as your skill-set improves
- 10:1 DUAL-SPEED FOCUSER: No matter the eyepiece or camera, finding focus is a breeze with this 10:1 dual-speed Crayford-style focuser
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED: The EvoStar 100 comes complete with a foam-lined aluminum hard case, 8x50 Right Angle Correct Image (RACI) Finderscope, 2” Dielectric Diagonal, 5mm and 25mm LET Eyepiece, 1.25” Adapter, Mounting Rings and a V-Style Dovetail
SVBONY SV503 Telescope 80ED F7 Telescope OTA Focal Length 560mm for Exceptional Viewing and Astrophotography
- Extra-low Dispersion glass; SV503 Telescope OTA is designed with ED glass; will give you the crystal clear image;SV503 80ED telescope produces an especially colour true and high contrast image; just right for more discerning observers
- Dual-speed rack and pinion focuser;The gear ratio of the dual speed 2-inch toothed focuser is 1: 10; which makes it easy to achieve accurate focus
- Top-quality Material; The appearance of the SV503 OTA is baked with high-end fine-grained paint; with exquisite appearance and delicate feel;all machined by CNC
- all optical surfaces multi-coated; The whole optical lens adopts the technology of ultra-wideband multilayer coating; 80mm aperture; fully multi-coated ED optics deliver outstanding views; day or night
- Areas of application; 80mm F7 astronomy telescope SV503 would be better begin for astronomy amateurs to do astrophotography
Sky-Watcher EvoStar 72 APO Doublet Refractor – Compact and Portable Optical Tube for Affordable Astrophotography and Visual Astronomy
- EXPERTLY MATCHED GLASS: The EvoStar series features a matched doublet objective including one synthetic fluorite element, providing excellent color correction for visual and photographic uses.
- OUTSTANDING COLOR CORRECTION: Using the finest quality glass and proprietary Metallic High-Transmission Coatings (MHTC), EvoStar refractors produce tack sharp images with accurate color and minimal aberrations.
- PORTABLE TRAVEL SIZE: Using a compact design, this refractor is easy to transport and lightweight to support, making it the perfect travel companion.
- EVOLVES WITH SKILL: No need to replace this telescope as your skill set evolves. Whether you’re a seasoned astrophotographer or a budding novice, EvoStar refractors are versatile enough to use as your primary optical tube as your skill set improves.
- 10:1 DUAL-SPEED FOCUSER: No matter the eyepiece or camera, finding focus is a breeze with this 10:1 dual-speed Crayford-style focuser.